Information Collection and How it is Used
- Your username, COMPANY ID or alias is displayed throughout COMPANY (and so available to the public) and is connected to all of your COMPANY activity. Other people can see your purchases, items for sale, store, feedback, ratings and associated comments. You have the option to publicly display your full name.
- COMPANY collects personal information when you register to use COMPANY services or to post content on COMPANY. At registration you are asked for your email address and certain other optional information.
- If you would like to obtain a Seller account, COMPANY will ask for your billing address, phone number, and credit card information.
- COMPANY automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request. This data is only used in the aggregate.
- COMPANY uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provisioning, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, research, and anonymous reporting. IP addresses are automatically reported by your browser each time you view a web page. Your IP address is stored in COMPANY's user registration databases when you register with COMPANY. IP addresses may be used for various research purposes.